Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Astrology

I was encouraged to start a blog by my friend Toby who is in marketing & my web designer Bonnie. I have been talking about getting a website up forever. So I decided in July to reconnect with someone I talked to a long time ago at an Astrology conference. Unfortunately my dear friend got hit hard by 2 Hurricanes in Florida. So hopefully it will be up & running soon. She recommended the blog to link to my website for Astrological questions-discussions-sky watch info-current energy patterns & various other tidbits and calling it Paula Ponders. This isn't meant for questions that turn into readings about whether your boyfriend is coming back. That's what a consultation is for.
Anyway I decided I better get something up before Mercury goes Retrograde at 26 Sagitterius 44 at 7:17 am EST-Tues. Nov. 30, 2004. It goes Direct at 12 Sag. 27. Dec. 20 at 1:28 am EST. I know alot of people out there have at least heard of that term. The planet appears to be going backwards because it's orbit is slowing down so the energy doesn't flow as easily when it is in Direct motion. Mercury has to do with communication, transportation, computers. So often during this cycle snafus occur in these areas. There are often misunderstandings which is why it is not advisable to sign contracts if you don't have to or start something. It is a good time however to re everything ie: redo, rethink your plan, reorganize, reconnect-this is a great time if you're in sales to recall old clients.
Well hopefully this will be a good format for meeting clients & friends who enjoy my enthusiasm in Astrology.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Paula - your blog seems great. I have been a very baaaaadd astrologer and havent kept up on when mercury goes retro etc... Im excited that it stations direct at 12 sag (on my ascendant) but hope the 3 weeks til then doesnt kick my butt.

I find that using mercury retro time strategically is the best way to thwart the not-so-fun stuff that can come with it. I try to finish old projects (your website hopefully) and call old friends and do the things I kept putting off before.

anonymous because Im not really a blogger I just play one on TV

~~ Bonnie

11:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember me Richard from the retreat. Looks like a good idea and I shall follow it. e mail rbooth449&hotmail.com.

As I sit here and thinkk about u the thought has crossed my mind. I am wondering why did I meet you? Must have been a reason?

4:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home