Monday, December 06, 2004

Mars Return

I have something good for me going on in my chart today. I have a Mars Return at 16 Scorpio 48. A Return is when the Transiting planet-in the current sky-comes back to the same position in your natal chart. Mars has to with how you direct your energy and what you desire in life. It takes Mars approx. 2.2 years to go around the zodiac. So I get to start a new 2 year cycle. It's a good time to redefine what I want to do, make new goals or start a new project. For me I think it's continuing this Blog which I just started last week. to add to the website & to continue doing consultations & aquire more clients. I hope to expand on what I'm already doing. Sounds exciting to me. I'm up to learning new things. I'm supposed to be starting a priestess class in Feb. 2005.
Mars in Scorpio is very powerful healing energy. Alot of Astrologers & healers have strong Scorpio energy in their charts. I usually have very good ability to recouperate quickly but I've been dealing with alot of lower back pain for about 5 months which is way too long. So hopefully after the series of shots that I've had I'll get over it. Actually It finally feels like it's really getting better. I still can't sit or stand for too long bu I feel like there's been some progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home