Monday, December 20, 2004

Sorry No New Posts Lately

I've been very busy with the holidays-shopping & getting ready for Christmas dinner. I also have out of town relatives visiting. I really hope to get things moving after the first of the year. Mercury Retrograde story-last Thurs. I was asked to pick up the speaker for the Astrology Society meeting up at the hotel. I got directions from Kathy the VP & I knew I should have called the hotel before I left but I didn't. I got off on the wrong Paces Ferry exit-wrong freeway-stuck in traffic but I mananged to get us there 5 minutes to spare. I heard another one. The same day my friend Toby was going to Seattle for a conference and wasn't paying attention to the time. There was an accident on the freeway. She took the back way and parked in the more expensive lot and managed to get there with minutes to spare but her luggage didn't there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home