Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Nice Venus Trine Sun Xmas

It's been awhile since my last post. The holidays kept me hopping. Now I have to get back to business & work on finishing my website.
So how did your Xmas holidays go? I had Transiting Venus trine my Sun. It's great energy for socializing. I was up at 8:45 am & barely sat down till 10:30 pm. My kids would have loved it if I would have been up earlier. I had 10 people at the dinner table. It's alot of work but I had fun entertaining. Besides I have to have Xmas dinner for my 3 Jewish friends. This year I do have a story to tell. I had the sweet potatoes & stuffing in the oven in Anchor Hocking glass bake pans. All of a sudden the sweet potatoes dish exploded & there were flames shooting in the oven. Luckily my husband mananged to put the fire out quickly. We couldn't eat either dish. There were pieces of glass in the stuffing & the sweet potatoe pan was shattered. I usually stuff the turkey but this year I just had a turkey breast & couldn't stuff the bird. Oh well we still had way too much food. It was more sad because of all the work. We cleaned most of it the next day. The bottom of the oven still needs some more cleaning so I don't know if the oven works or not yet. I do not have an Astrological reason for this occurence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home